This is my nana, Esther's, recipe. Dad and I LOVE this soup. I think we always have seconds! Such an easy soup to make and perfect for summer.
- 1 large cucumber, peeled
- 1 small onion, peeled
- 1/2 green capsicum
- 2 sticks celery
- 2 cans tomato, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups tomato juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1-3 tsp tobasco (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley
1. Place all ingredients into a processor and blend. Alternatively cut the vegetables and place all ingredients in a saucepan and use a hand blender.
2. Place soup in fridge for at least 3 hours before serving.